- “COSSIM: An Integrated Solution to Address the Simulator Gap for Parallel Heterogeneous Systems”, presentation of COSSIM Simulation Framework at the gem5 Workshop, ARM Research Summit 2017, September 11-13, 2017, Cambridge, UK. Download slides [.pdf], video recordings can be found here.
- “COSSIM – a Cyber Physical System Simulator Framework”, Mathworks Summit 2017, Newton, Massachusetts, USA.
- “A spin-off based on the outcome of an H2020 project”, Digital Innovation Forum 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Download [.pdf].
- COSSIM project presentation, SmartCPS Concertation Event 2017, Brussels, Belgium. Download [.pdf].
- COSSIM project presentation, Advanced Computing and Cyber-Physical Systems 2016, Brussels, Belgium. Download [.pdf].
- COSSIM project presentation, Clustering Event Workshop, Vienna, Austria. Download [.pdf].
- COSSIM project presentations, HiPEAC 2018 Conference, Manchester, UK. Poster [.pdf]
- Testing a Mobile Visual Search Application Using a Novel Open Source Simulator, GTTI Multimedia Signal Processing 2017, Courmayer, Italy. Poster [.pdf]
- COSSIM project presentations, HiPEAC 2017 Conference, Stockholm, Sweden. Poster [.pdf]
- COSSIM project presentation, HiPEAC 2016 Conference, Prague, Czech Republic. Poster [.pdf]
Papers in Conferences / Journals
- A. Brokalakis, I. Chondroulis, I. Papaefstathiou, “Extending the Forward Error Correction Paradigm for Multi-Hop Wireless Sensor Networks”, to appear in 6th IFIP NTMS Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks: Architectures, Deployments (WSN-ADT 2018), in conjunction with the 9th IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS, Paris, France), February 2018. Download preprint paper in [.pdf] format.
- M. Paracchini, D. Martino, M. Marcon, E. Plebani, D. Pau, “Designing a Mobile Visual Search application with the help of a novel open source CPS simulator”, IEEE GTTI MMSP 2018, Trento, Italy, January 2018.
- E. Vasilakis, I. Sourdis, V. Papaefstathiou, A. Psathakis, M. G.H. Katevenis “Modeling Energy-Performance Tradeoffs in ARM big.LITTLE Architectures”, IEEE 27th Int. Symposium on Power and Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation (PATMOS’17), Thessaloniki, Greece, September, 2017. Download paper in [.pdf] format.
- M. Paracchini, E. Plebani, M. B. Iche, D. P. Pau, M. Marcon, “Embedded Real-Time Visual Search with Visual Distance Estimation”, 19th International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing, ICIAP 2017, Catania, Italy, September 2017.
- Martino, Danilo, Yun Shen, Marco Paracchini, Marco Marcon, Emanuele Plebani, and Danilo Pietro Pau. “Accurate cyber-physical system simulation for distributed visual search applications.” IEEE 3rd International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry (RTSI), September 2017
- Nikos Tampouratzis, Andreas Brokalakis, Antonios Nikitakis, Stamatis Andrianakis, Ioannis Papaefstathiou, Apostolos Dollas, “An Open-Source Extendable, Highly-Accurate and Security Aware CPS Simulator”, IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems, Ottawa, Canada, June 2017. Download paper in [.pdf] format.
- Marco Marcon, Marco Paracchini, Emauele Plebani, Danilo Pau, “Visual Search of Multiple Objects From a Single Query”, in IEEE 6th International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Berlin, Germany, September 2016. Download paper in [.pdf] format.
- Marco Paracchini, Marco Marcon, Angelo Schepis, Mirko Falchetto, Emanuele Plebani, Danilo Pau, “Accurate Omnidirectional Multi-camera Embedded Structure from Motion”, in 2nd International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry (RTSI 2016), Bologna, Italy, September 2016. Download paper in [.pdf] format.
- Marco Marcon, Augusto Sarti, Stefano Tubaro, Toothbrush motion analysis to help children learn proper tooth brushing, Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Volume 148, July 2016, Pages 34-45, ISSN 1077-3142, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2016.03.009. Download paper in [.pdf] format.
- COSSIM project presentation, Horizon 2020 Funded Projects session, 11th International Symposium of Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC 2015), Bochum, Germany. Paper in [.pdf] format.
Booths in Conferences / Exhibitions
- COSSIM Booth at Digital Innovation Forum (DIF) Exhibition 2017. May 10-11, 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- COSSIM University Booth at IEEE/ACM DATE Conference 2017, March 27-31, 2017, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- COSSIM University Booth at IEEE/ACM DATE Conference 2016, March 14-18, 2016, Dresden, Germany.
Cooperation with Other Research Projects
COSSIM is actively cooperating with other research projects and innitiaves. The following list provides information on those projects:
- INTO-CPS (Integrated Tool Chain for Model-Based Design of Cyber-Physical Systems)
The aim of INTO-CPS project is to create an integrated “tool chain” for comprehensive Model-Based Design (MBD) of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs). The tool chain will support the multidisciplinary, collaborative modelling of CPSs from requirements, through design, down to realisation in hardware and software. This will enable traceability at all stages of the development.
Project Website: http://into-cps.au.dk/
- VESSEDIA (Verification Engineering of Safety and Security Critical Industrial Applications)
VESSEDIA aims at enhancing safety and security of information and communication technology (ICT) and especially the Internet of Things (IoT). More precisely the aim of this project consists in making formal methods more accessible for application domains that want to improve the security and reliability of their software applications by means of Formal Methods.
Project Website: https://vessedia.eu/
- PLATFORMS4CPS – Shared Vision, Strategy, Architectures and Building Blocks for Future Cyber-Physical Systems and Platforms
Platforms4CPS is a two years ‘Coordination and Support’ action in the area of Smart Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), which is co-funded from the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme.
Project Website: https://www.platforms4cps.eu/